How to unlock Huawei phone without factory reset [2023 Full Fixes]
Screen lock is a security feature that protects the privacy of Huawei smartphones. But there is one annoying thing about it. If you forget your password, which is possible, you may find yourself locked out of your phone and unable to access it. On such an occasion, you might be wondering how to unlock a Huawei phone.
You might think that a reset is the only way. But it will erase everything from your phone causing data loss. However, factory reset is not the only solution. If you don’t remember the password for your Huawei phone, you can still unlock it without resetting it. In this article, we will share with you six effective ways to unlock your Huawei phone without factory reset.
Part 1: When you need to unlock your Huawei phone without resetting?
Want to learn Huawei how to unlock phone without factory reset? But I also wonder under what circumstances users need to remove the lock screen without doing a factory reset. Here are some common situations where you may not be able to access your Huawei phone:
- You forgot your Huawei phone’s lock screen password and now you can’t access your phone.
- Your child accidentally changed the Huawei lock screen password.
- You bought a used Huawei phone with a screen lock password set by the previous owner and you have no idea what it is.
– Advertisement –
In all these situations, you will need to unlock your Huawei phone, but it is wiser to unlock it without doing a factory reset to avoid data loss. Below are some effective ways to remove Huawei screen lock without resetting.
Part 2: Effective tool to unlock Huawei phone without reset?
Do you want to know how to bypass Android lock screen with the most effective tool? You might have already tried many techniques to unlock your phone after you forgot your screen lock password. However, only some methods will work for you as they come with different specifications.
However, there is an effective tool that has no requirements and works on all Huawei smartphone models. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android can not only bypass your Huawei phone’s screen password without resetting, but it can also unlock PINs, passwords, patterns, face recognition and biometric locks.
Here are some excellent features of 4uKey for Android:
- It can unlock all kinds of Huawei PINs, passwords and patterns, including facial recognition, biometric locks and screen locks.
- It can bypass Google FRP account lock smoothly.
- It works on different versions of the Android operating system.
- Unlock Huawei phones securely without theft or data loss.
- Works well on older Huawei phone models.
Here’s how to get into a locked phone without resetting it with 4uKey for Android:
- Connect your locked Huawei phone to your computer. Install 4uKey for Android on your computer and run it. Select “Remove screen lock”.
2. Press the “Start” button to start the unlock process.
3. Next, enter recovery mode by following the on-screen instructions.
4. Follow each step in the tutorial. After the process is complete, reboot your Huawei phone. This is how to unlock your Huawei phone without factory reset.
Part 3: Common Repairs For Huawei phone unlocked
If you are wondering how to unlock your Huawei phone, there are five proven ways to unlock your Huawei phone without resetting it. We have mentioned these methods below so you can try them one by one and hopefully one of them will work.
Repair 1: Unlock your Huawei phone using Find My Device
If you want the password to unlock the Huawei screen, if you have synced your phone with a Google account, you can use the Find My Device service. However, Find My Device will only work if you have already turned it on. And WiFi connection is needed during the whole process. What’s worse, Find My Device will erase all data from your phone. Here’s how to bypass the Android lock screen using Find My Device:
- Open your browser and open Google Find My Device.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Press “Next”. Select “ERASE DEVICE”.
- Enter your username and password when prompted. Press “ERASE”. Then your Huawei phone will be unlocked.
Repair 2: Unlock your Huawei phone with a useful Android unlock tool
If you are wondering how to unlock your Huawei phone, there is a useful Android Unlock tool to unlock your Huawei phone. It is the safest and most secure tool to unlock your smartphone without factory reset or data loss. It works on all types of passwords, patterns and PINs to remove them from your Huawei phone quickly and efficiently.
Repair 3: Unlock Huawei phone with forgotten pattern
If you want to learn how to get into a locked phone without resetting, you can unlock your Huawei phone using Face Recognition ID. However, you can only use this method if you have already set up Face ID. Below is how to unlock a forgotten Huawei phone password without data loss:
- To set up Face ID, open Settings on your Huawei phone.
- Go to Security and Privacy.
- Select Face Unlock.
- Look into the camera and the system will take your photo and create an ID.
- If you have created a Face Recognition ID, you can use it to unlock your Huawei phone.
Repair 4: Using the Android Debug Bridge(ADB)
If you are wondering how I can unlock my Huawei phone, Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is another way to remove the lock screen. This is a command line tool that can connect to your Huawei phone and unlock it without the need for a factory reset. Here’s how to unlock a Huawei phone without resetting via ADB:
- Download “ADB” tool to your computer.
- Extract the files and install the tool.
- Connect your locked Huawei phone to your computer.
- Open “Command Prompt” in ADB installation path.
- Type “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key”. Press “Enter”.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Restart your Huawei phone. Most likely, you can now bypass the Huawei lock password and regain access to the phone.
Repair 5: Call Huawei Watch for help
Since ADB is not user friendly, you are still trying to open your unlocked Huawei phone. Want to know another way to unlock Huawei phone without factory reset? If you own a Huawei watch, you can use it to unlock your Huawei phone.
Here’s how to unlock your Huawei phone without resetting using your Huawei watch:
- Connect your Huawei phone to your Huawei watch.
- On your Huawei phone, go to Settings.
- Select Security & Privacy.
- Next, select Password for screen lock.
- Finally, choose Bypass Huawei lock screen password on Smart lock.
Part 4: Final Thought
I don’t remember my Huawei phone password because you forgot it. Want to know how to unlock a Huawei phone? Smartphone users most often forget their lock screen password and decide to reset their phone, thereby losing all their data. However, there are many practical methods that work to remove the screen lock from your Huawei phone using a factory reset.
We hope our post was able to answer your “how can I unlock lock screen without resetting it” question. Try the above techniques one by one according to your situation. However, these methods come with certain specifications and may not work for you.
However, there is one powerful tool Tenorshare 4uKey for Android which does not come with any limitations. It can remove all kinds of screen locks, face ID and biometric and pattern locks. In addition, it works on older Huawei models and various Android versions to remove locks without losing data.
For the latest information on gadgets and technology and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest technology and gadget videos. You can also keep up-to-date with the Gadget Bridge app for Android. Find the latest news on cars and bikes here.
– Advertisement –